Long considered the premier wedding venue of Santa Barbara, Rockwood is the clubhouse of the Santa Barbara Woman’s Club.
It is an architectural jewel, set on 2 ½ secluded & beautifully landscaped acres in the historic Mission Canyon district.
- Designed by Edwards, Plunkett, and Howell in 1927
- Spanish Colonial architecture
- Private landscaped gardens adjoining Rocky Nook Park
- Beautiful outdoor patio, stone walls, & outdoor fireplace
- Elegant Stage
- Large white screen available for speakers
- Spacious oak dance floor
- On-site parking for 115 cars
- Commercial kitchen available for caterer’s use