Long considered the premier wedding venue of Santa Barbara, Rockwood is the clubhouse of the Santa Barbara Woman’s Club.
It is an architectural jewel, set on 2 ½ secluded & beautifully landscaped acres in the historic Mission Canyon district.
- Designed by Edwards, Plunkett, and Howell in 1927
- Spanish Colonial architecture
- Private landscaped gardens adjoining Rocky Nook Park
- Beautiful outdoor patio, stone walls, & outdoor fireplace
- Elegant Stage
- Large white screen available for speakers
- Spacious oak dance floor
- On-site parking for 115 cars
- Commercial kitchen available for caterer’s use
Rockwood one of the most sought after, convenient and affordable landmarks on the central coast.
Consider our natural setting and facilities for your next event or meeting.